Vinyl Expansion Joint
DECK-O-JOINT is an attractive and decorative vinyl control joint. Economical DECK-O-JOINT is long lasting and trouble- free. It resists most chemicals. A light hose- down keeps it bright and clean.
DECK-O-JOINT will not whip or warp. It protects against cracking and buckling. Generally, damage caused by excessive water flow through joints is reduced. The advanced design and exclusive self-leveling of DECK-O-JOINT provides a protective ledge, which locks to concrete and seals against seepage and excessive water flow. This helps prevent and reduce water damage in the joint caused by excessive flow through. DECK-O-JOINT also offers maximum sealing.
DECK-O-JOINT is designed to provide the quality finishing touch to patios, driveways, sidewalks, pool decks or wherever concrete is used.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Exclusive channel design prevents excessive seepage and water damage.
- Self-leveling locks to concrete and adjusts for slab movement.
- Resists most chemicals.
- Long lasting and trouble-free.
- Attractive and decorative finishing touch. o Protects against cracking and buckling.
- Easy to install and keep clean.
- Eliminates need for a separate base unit.
Joint Preparation - Ten foot lengths, cut to size, are simply put into position before tamping. For a professional finish to the job, score along the edges of the top joint with a fine edger tool. DECK-O-JOINT is now a part of the surface with built-in protection and beauty. Short runs require no staking.