DECK-O-SEAL two-part, polysulfide-based joint sealant is a premium-grade, pourable, self-leveling sealant. It is a non-staining sealant that cures at an ambient temperature to a firm, flexible, tear-resistant rubber.
DECK-O-SEAL is highly resilient and has excellent recovery characteristics after extended periods of compression or elongation.
DECK-O-SEAL has outstanding resistance to most chemicals, to all weather conditions, aging, and shrinkage.
DECK-O-SEAL is used for caulking and sealing joints subject to concrete movement to provide a firm, flexible, weather-tight seal. It is ideal for sealing joints on swimming pool decks. It is applicable for both interior and exterior use.
- Highly resilient with excellent recovery characteristics.
- Provides permanent and uniform watertight seal.
- Prevents uncontrolled cracking by allowing expansion and contraction during temperature changes.
- Stays flexible, will not become brittle or crack due to ultraviolet exposure.
- Resists abrasion, weathering and moisture and elevated temperatures will not cause discoloration.
- Not affected by today's pool chemicals.
- Retains joint soundness in service once it is cured and can be stretched or compressed up to 25%.
Deck-O-Seal Joint Depth Chart
I will probably require only about 1 1/2 kits for this application.
If the product is opened, but not mixed, will the unused quantity have any
remaining shelf life?
The manufacturer does not recommend mixing partial kits as the proportions and measurements
of each part need to be mixed correctly in order to get the proper