Strong-Drive SDWS TIMBER Screw
Structural Wood-to-Wood Connections Including Ledgers
Designed to provide an easy-to-install, high-strength alternative to through-bolting and traditional lag screws.
The SDWS structural wood screws are ideal for the contractor and do-it-yourselfer alike.
• Bold thread design that provides superior holding power
• Patented 4CUT tip that ensures fast starts, reduces
installation torque and eliminates the need for pre-drilling
in most applications
• Under-head nibs that offer greater control when
seating the head
• Large washer head provides maximum bearing area
(0.75" head dia.)
• Size identification on all SDWS screw heads
Double-barrier coating provides corrosion resistance equivalent to hot-dip galvanization, making it suitable
for certain exterior and preservative-treated wood applications, as described in the evaluation report.
Retail and mini-bulk packs include one, 6-lobe, T-40 driver bit; bulk packs include two driver bits