Simpson Strong-Tie FB24Z 2x4 Fence Bracket
Simpson Strong-Tie FB24Z 2x4 Fence Bracket - Pack of 100
Simpson Strong-Tie FB24R 2x4 Fence Bracket for Rough Lumber
Simpson Strong-Tie FB24R 2x4 Fence Bracket for Rough Lumber - Pack of 100
Fence Bracket 2 x 6 18 gauge
Fence Bracket 2 x 6 18 gauge - Pack of 100
Fasteners for FB24Z - Strong-Tie SD Connector Screws:
Holes are sized for 8dx1 1/2", 8d commons or SD9x1 1/2" screws into the supporting member.
FB24R is sized for 10dx1 1/2" or Simpson Strong-Tie 9x1 1/2" Strong-Drive SD Connector screws.
FB26 is sized for Simpson Strong-Tie 9x1 1/2" Strong-Drive SD Connector screws.
Installation or lumber dimension questions? Talk to our experts.
1-844-224-0049 Hours 8am - 4pm MST.
We are ready to help.
FB/FBR Fence Brackets
- FB and FBR fence brackets make the connection between fence rails and posts simple and strong.
- Eliminates the need for toe nailing or screwing.
- Clean, versatile connections make planning and building fences, deck/porch railings and louvers easier and faster.
- Finish: Galvanized. Some products available in ZMAX® coating; see Corrosion Information.
- Holes are sized for 8dx1 1/2", 8d commons or SD9x1 1/2" screws into the supporting member.
- FB24R is sized for 10dx1 1/2" or SD10x1 1/2" screws.
- FB26 is sized for SD10x1 1/2" screws
The Simpson Strong-Tie Strong-Drive SDS HEAVY-DUTY CONNECTOR screw is a 1/4 in. diameter structural wood screw ideal for various connector installations as well as wood-to-wood applications. It installs with no predrilling and has been extensively tested in various applications. The new SDS is improved with a patented easy driving 4CUT tip and a corrosion resistant double-barrier coating
- Designed for installation in Simpson Strong-Tie structural connectors as well as wood-to-wood applications
- Available with a double-barrier coating and type 316 stainless steel
- 3/8 in. hex head
- Patented 4-CUT point (coated version) and type-17 point (stainless version) enable easy driving with no pre-drilling and minimal splitting
- Double-barrier coating provides corrosion resistance equivalent to hot-dip galvanization
- A low-speed 1/2 in. drill with a 3/8 in. hex driver is the recommended tool for installation
- Material: Heat-treated carbon steel; Type-316 stainless steel
STAINLESS STEEL: The SDS Strong-Drive 1/4 in. wood screw line has expanded to include stainless-steel SDS screws in 1 1/2 in. to 3 1/2 in. lengths, suitable for fastening Simpson Strong-Tie stainless-steel products. Offering the same easy-driving, split-reducing installation of the standard SDS screw, these screws are made from type 316 stainless steel. The new stainless-steel SDS screws are appropriate for higher-exposure environments where maximum corrosion-resistance is required.
Finish: Double-barrier coating provides corrosion resistance equivalent to hot-dip galvanization.