MEL-ROL LM Single-Component, Water-Based, Polymer-Modified, Cold-Applied, Liquid Waterproofing Membrane
MEL-ROL LM is a single-component, polymer-modified, cold-applied, water-based, liquid waterproofing membrane ideal for below-grade vertical seamless waterproofing applications. We have taken the same high quality rubber polymers found in W. R. MEADOWS successful MEL-ROL peel and stick membrane and converted them into a heavy-bodied, high solids, quick drying liquid membrane.
With MEL-ROL LM, installation time is reduced, utilizing either a spray or roller application. A variety of different protection courses, insulation boards, or drainage boards can be embedded into the membrane to create a superior waterproofing system. With the application of
PERMINATOR vapor barrier over the membrane, a composite system can be created that has the combined advantages of both peel and stick and liquid-applied waterproofing membranes.
MEL-ROL LM can be used on new and remedial waterproofing applications on concrete or masonry block substrates. Since the formula is water-based, MEL-ROL LM can also be used on both ICFs and green concrete applications.
- Waterproof very low vapor permeability (perm rating).
- Superior elongation bridges minor cracks; will not become brittle with age.
- Fully bonded water will not run beneath the membrane.
- High solids,single-component, fast drying formulation easy to apply; low cost application equipment; eliminates two-component mixing problems.
- Cold-applied/water-based will not adversely affect insulated forms (ICFs) or various protection board options. Allows for application to damp or green concrete.
- VOC content is 0.0 g/L. Produces no harmful odors.
- Easy application no heating necessary. Eliminates fire hazards associated with heating kettles. Apply with roller or airless sprayer.
5 Gallon (18.93 Liter) Pails